Please read and fill in this consent form before attending your first JumpFit Class. Once filled in we shall keep on record for future classes and you can then confirm you have filled it on on the Booking System.
All information provided will be held in the strictest confidence.
As with all sports, using rebound jump boots can be dangerous and carries with it the inherent risk of injury/death.
Everyone has an obligation of ensuring the health and safety of themselves and others.
Rebound jump boot users/guardian must;
- Accept the responsibility for knowing the range of your ability whilst on rebound jump boots and rebound within your limits
Refrain from the following acts;
- Using rebound jump boots whilst under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other controlled substances
- For acting in a manner that may cause or contribute to injury to yourself or any other person
By engaging in rebounding, jumpers or spectators are deemed to have knowledge of and not limited to the following;
- • Injuries that result from collisions or contact with other rebound jump boot users or other individuals who are in the vicinity
- • Injuries that result from falls
Rebound jump boot users are responsible for the identification of risk which they may be exposed to
- Always be aware of what exactly is around you
REBOUND JUMP BOOT USERS REBOUND AT THEIR OWN RISK